Rules of play
A strategy game for 2 players from 8 years and up.
1 game board with 6 x 6 spots
36 playing pieces in 6 different colours
Object of the game
The first player capturing 3 times 4 playing pieces of 1 colour wins this game.
Start of the game
1. Put the game board on the table between the players.
2. Each player receives 3 playing pieces of each colour.
3. Draw lots to decide which player may start. Turns are taking clockwise.
Course of the game
1. In turn a player puts one of his playing pieces (he may choose any colour he has) on a random empty spot on the game board. There are only two exceptions:
· It is not allowed to put more than two playing pieces of the same colour beside each other.
· It is not allowed to put more than three playing pieces in one line.
2. When a player puts a fourth playing piece of the same colour on the game board to make a parallelogram he captures these 4 playing pieces by taking them off the game board.
Some examples of winning patterns:
© January 29 – June 21, 2012, Fred Horn & Sjaak Griffioen